OUR PHYTO-CANNABINOID RICH HEMP OIL COMES FROM U.S. LEGALLY FARMED INDUSTRIAL HEMP AND CONTAINS ZERO-THC
- Our natural genetic strains of phytocannabinoid rich industrial hemp are grown in Colorado, USA under strict guidelines using only 100% organic farming practices. All industrial hemp used in our products is registered with the Colorado State Department of Agriculture and third party tested to ensure THC levels are ZERO or below .3% in order to fulfill legal requirements for the legal public use of industrial hemp products.
- HormoneSynergy® LTD does not stock, sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
- All finished products are third party tested with full traceability and legal documentation to ensure they are in full compliance with all state, federal, and international regulations.
- All hemp oil products are derived from legally farmed medicinal grade industrial hemp and all hemp oil products are legal to sell in all 50 states.
- We only distribute industrial hemp-based products from companies that are in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws regarding the production and distribution of industrial hemp.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally-occurring constituent of the industrial hemp plant and hemp oil. All of the cannabinoids in our products are natural constituents of industrial hemp and hemp oil.
- As Hemp oil has not been FDA approved as a cure or treatment for any disease, HormoneSynergy® does not make or support any medical claims related to hemp oil.
- Hemp oil is an extraordinarily innovative product, and it is available for anyone 18 years or older to purchase across the country, but the FDA has not categorized it as a food or a drug.
- Our Hemp Oil products made from industrial hemp contains ZERO THC, (the psychoactive ingredient associated with marijuana) and is often used to treat various medical conditions. It is sometimes called hemp oil and it is sold in most states and online.
- There is a great deal of confusion regarding the legal status of industrial hemp and why these products are so readily available versus marijuana-based CBD products. In 2014, the Farm Bill stated that hemp was different from marijuana, yet the Drug Enforcement Agency’s (DEA) position is that hemp comes from the cannabis sativa plant and as such falls under the controlled substance act.
- In 2004, the Hemp Industry Association won a court case against the DEA from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals that ruled the DEA didn’t have the authority to ban industrial hemp under the CSA.
By that federal court ruling, similar to non-scheduled hemp food products, this allows Hemp Oil from Industrial Hemp to be sold online and distributed to customers in all 50 U.S. states.
Hemp oil sourced from industrial hemp is legal all across the U.S when sold as a dietary supplement. Our full-spectrum oil products, when taken daily, adds Phytocannabinoids, as well as essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other trace cannabinoids, to your healthy diet.